Department of Bromatology
Faculty of Pharmacy
- Health quality and nutritional value of food products – bromatological and analytical assessment.
- Evaluation of the diet and the influence of food components on the therapeutic effect of the drug, interactions between food and drugs.
- Application of chemometric analysis in assessment of food health quality and authenticity.
- Application of chemometric analysis to assess the impact of environmental factors on the health quality of food.
- Application of chromatographic techniques for the analysis of selected biologically active substances in biological samples, including food
- Evaluation of in vitro bioavailability of selected biologically active substances from dietary supplements and food.