- 2021 – present: Assistent Professor at Department of Environmental Toxicology, Medical University of Gdańsk, Gdańsk, Poland
- 2018 – 2020: Product Manager at Graso Biotech, Starogard Gdański, Poland
- 2010 – 2014: Institute of Oceanology, Polish Academy of Science, SatBaltic, r/v Oceania cruises
- 2008 – 2009: Postdoc at Wadsworth Center, NY State Department of Health, Albany (NY), USA
- 2004 – 2008: Ph.D. in Environmental Health Sciences, Wadsworth Center, School of Public Health, State University at Albany (NY), USA, dissertation: “Algal Pigments as Biomarkers of the Aquatic Food Web: Phytoplankton Divisions and their Utilization by Benthic Invertebrates and Fish in Lake Erie 2003-2005”
- 1998 – 2003: MSc in Oceanology, Faculty of Biology, Geography and Oceanology, University of Gdańsk, Gdańsk, Poland, thesis title: “Influence of environmental factors on degradation rate of toxin nodularin, produced by Nodularia spumingena”
Research activities / Special interests
Health of aquatic environment, water quality. Climate change, biodiversity. Biomarkers such as carotenoids, phycobilins, HABs harmful algal blooms, bioaerosoles. Method development HPLC, Microscopy.